1 day Kayaking is the best way to explore the breathtaking beauty of Ba Be Lake. The small boat allows you to get up close to the karst mountains and slip into the small caves. These paddle-powered vessels have the advantage of being eco-friendly. Also, without the noise of an engine, you can get much closer to many different species of wildlife on the lake.
- Explore the diverse and beautiful landscapes of Ba Be
- Visit some local family of Tay's ethnic people
- Lunch with traditional food prepared by the local people
- Visit An Ma temple, Widow island and hike in the jungle
Full day tour
Small group tour:
08:00AM at Mr Linh's Adventures - Ba Be
05:00 PM at Mr Linh's Adventures - Ba Be
7:30am, your local guide will pick you up from your hotel or meet you at Mr Linh's Adventures - Ba Be office at Bo Lu before starting your exciting day on Ba Be Lake in Ba Be National Park. Your guide will help you to learn how to paddle a kayak on lakes and rivers, take the dry bags, sports equipment and life jackets... Kayaking along the lakeside past the islands is the most enjoyable experience, we can continue to travel down the Nang River to see Dau Dang Waterfall before having lunch at a nearby riverside village restaurant. We can return to Ba Be Lake by motorboat or by a canoe. Swimming is available here. Before finishing our trip today, we will pay a visit to An Ma temple - the sacred place of the Tay people then trek through the jungle to reach the observation hut for a panorama view of Ba Be lake. End tour.
- Experienced local English-speaking guide.
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (Lunch)
- Kayak, dry bags, sports equipment and life jackets
- No extra charge after confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
What to take:
+ Pack essentials, including light comfortable clothes suitable for outdoor activities, comfortable walking shoes. Take a small day pack for hiking and trekking.
+ It is essential to bring your passport on this trip. We also recommend packing: insect repellent, sun cream, raincoat and sun hat...
Have a good journey!